On Thursday 5th of October 2023, Le Centre opened its doors in Vierzon for a night. The guests were able to discover 6000m² of renovated space or currently in the process of renovation of the factory: offices, exhibition and event spaces, an indoor garden, a pond with carps as well as the few hectares that surround the once wire-work factory with a poplars' wood, a meadow, an equestrian outdoor manege and the beach on the bank of the Yèvre. Multiple exhibitions and key moments livened up the evening :
- The discovery of Ocel's VR application, currently in development, with its preview showing of Le Centre and the Musée Granet's digital twins.
- The 2022/2023 open call restitution of nine works of art, from Meyso, Thomas Wattebled, Yuchi Hao, Marin Martinie, Julien Grudzinski, Gwladys Bernard, France Cadet, Olivier Shaw et Clémentine Carsberg. These artworks, which all have in common their remarkable format, have integrated Le Centre's permanent collection in the indoor garden within the nave.
- A first preview of the painter in residency Clémence Martin who exhibited in the Atelier, freshly remodelled.
- The sculptural installation “Érosion Numérique - Kneeling Persian” by Gauthier Le Rouzic.
- The performance “Enigmatik” by Daan de Lange, a nocturnal video mapping where everyone was able to try out the art of video projection.
- The installation “Telephone” by Gauthier Le Rouzic.
- Anna Conda's murals.
- The singing strolls of the Mikrokosmos choir.